Hassle-free Tours operates 2 beautifully restored classic 1960’s Routemaster Double Decker buses. These buses are iconic to London and are undoubtedly the world’s most famous Double Decker Bus. The buses are of course a perfect fit with New Zealand’s most English-style city.
The Routemasters are available for all your charter needs including:
- Family reunions
- Social club outings
- Special interest groups
- Product launches and promotions
- Corporate transfers
- Staff incentive events
and the list goes on……
The buses really give the WOW factor to any outing. As well as that, they both have large seating capacity, one seating 64 and the other seating 72 guests.
If you’re wanting to enjoy a tipple on the bus, Hassle-free can make arrangements to apply for a Special License so you can enjoy Bubbles and Beer onboard.
Our Double Decker buses are available on a whole day charter basis.
Rates begin from as little as $40pp
Please contact us so we can help to create a memorable outing for your group.
If you are holding a Conference anywhere in the Christchurch or Canterbury region Hassle-free Tours can provide a number of different options to help enhance the overall experience of your Conference for delegates and partners.
Why not really add a WOW factor to your conference and have your delegates transferred in our beautifully restored London Double Decker Bus(es)…. we have seating on our buses for up to 136 guests
- Airport Transfers
- Accommodation to Conference transfers
- Transfers to activities and interests
- Evening meal transfers
As well as Double Decker Bus transfers we can also offer a number of Tour options for delegates from our Discover Christchurch Double Decker Bus City Tour, Lord of the Rings Journey to Edoras Tour, Alpine Safari Tour and 4WD Jet Adventure Tour, Weka Pass Railway and Hurunui Village Tour as well as tailoring customised day Tour packages.
We can handle your pre and post Conference Tour requirements as well as Partner Programmes.
Let Hassle-free Tours help you to make it an outing to remember whether you’re looking for simply an evening out, a half day Tour, a full day experience or an overnight adventure we have a number of options to cater for all requirements. Here are some ideas to get you started….
- Double Decker Bus charter to the Waimakariri River to Jetboat the river canyons.
- Double Decker Bus charter to local Restaurants, Café, Wineries.
- Full day Alpine Safari Tour.
- Lord of the Rings – Journey to Edoras full day Tour.
- 4WD Jetboat Adventure.
- Overnighting in the Canterbury High Country.
- Weka Pass Railway through to Hurunui Village and onto Hanmer Springs
- Wine Tours
- Garden Tours
…you name it, Hassle-Free Tours can help you achieve it.
Looking to add a (little) touch of magic to your day?
Why not make one of our beautifully restored Classic London Routemaster Double Decker Buses part of your special day?
Enjoy the old world charm of these beautiful vehicles.
We have two 1960s Routemaster buses available for private Wedding charter. Our drivers/conductors are fully uniformed for your special occasion.
We will work with you to ensure the bus fits perfectly with your special day.
- Add some Old Worlde charm to your special day
- The Routemasters will look stunning in your wedding photos
- A fun way to move your guests around
- Arrive at your wedding in style
- An iconic part of your day everyone will remember
- The buses are in immaculate condition
- Authentically uniformed Routemaster operators
- Option to have a conductor on the rear platform
- A Beautiful Wedding Experience!
Up to 6 hours $1,000
Up to 12 hours with return evening transfer $2,000
Please contact us to discuss the finer details and we will be happy to provide a quote for you.
To contact us regarding a private Charter or special event, please email: